Sunday, June 15, 2008

True Confession

Well, it's happened. Thought I could resist while I was here, but I guess it was inevitable. Anne's at home and I'm here. (You know how guys are, we can't help ourselves.) Naturally, I've already told Anne and I must say that she took it well.

I have a new girlfriend. Must be the old Navy training. A girl in every port, etc...

Yes, well, it happened at the pool the other day and it was kismet. I was in the pool when she came out of the building. She was in her bikini and was impossible not to notice. Then she saw me looking at her and she couldn't look away either. It had to be a God thing! She paraded around on the pool deck for a while and everyone noticed and watched her. Then she got into the pool and we swam together for about 45 minutes. She waved and whispered, "Hi". When I could catch my breath, I whispered it right back.

She giggled and it was obvious that we were meant for each other. (Star-crossed and all that...) I couldn't understand everything she said because we don't speak the same language. Even better! More exotic!!

Oh, and her mommy said she didn't mind me talking to her.

She's one and just gorgeous!

No comments: