Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24th - Halfway There!! Yea!

Today was a pretty good day. I treatment number 20 of 39 so I'm officially half-(oh, the temptation, you know where they're shooting these little protons...) cured. If things continue without any more canceled appointments, I can expect to finish up on July 22nd.

They called me to come in early this morning because things were going well and they were ahead of schedule. Well, they may not call me any more. Broke the table again. Slowed things down a bit. Dumb table just doesn't like me.

Josh got some pictures while he was here. I'll post them in a little while. Need to run them through Photoshop and fix a few things first.

It is about 1700 here, (5PM Landlubbers...), and the afternoon thunderstorm is heading up from the southeast. I hear it coming, so I'll go watch it for a bit.

No comments: